After a full evaluation of the property, our consultants will be able to set the actual market price to your house, leveraging the possibilities to close the deal in a shorter period.
Our company consists in a team of skilled agents with wide industry knowledge and ability to provide appraisal services for urban properties as well as commercial assets or industrial buildings.
Having an appropriate evaluation of a property is not only a plus for both buyer and seller, but also for the financial entities in case a mortgage or loan is required.
The evaluation of a property offers you major possibilities of a good negotiation with the buyer and also is the best way to reach a mutual agreement where all the parties involved obtain benefits.
In Karen Real Estate Consultants we also provide assessment in situations where a negotiation with a financial entity is required. We work with a network of financial institutions that can offer the best mortgage plan according to your needs.
Which are the factors that influence in the appraisal of a property?
During the appraisal process, the appraiser will consider all the aspects of the property, both positive and negative features.
Some of the most important features to consider are:
- Surface: Based on the square meters of the property and the distribution.
- Building condition: It is important to consider the age of the building and also the possible rehabilitations made, these are essential facts during an appraisal
- Location: The area where the property is located and the market price of the surrounding area.
- Interior features: In this case it is important to consider the design, lighting, exterior view and all kinds of attributes present inside the house.
In Karen Real Estate Consultants we offer you different reports based on your needs:
- Market value reports
- Appraisal reports with mortgage guarantee
- Reports of expert appraisal in court proceedings
If you are interested in selling your house or buy the home of your dreams and want to know the actual market value, please contact us today and request a free quotation.
Are you interested in appraise your property?
Complete the form and we will contact you